#GRAMMYs 2015



 The 57th Grammy awards were last night. 
I don't watch the award section but I love to watch the red carpet to see what everyone is wearing.
Here are a few of my best and worst dressed from the night.



Gwen Stefani in Versace
My FAVORITE look of the night. 
Best


Cara Delevingne and Pharrell Williams in ADIDAS 3M
Cara's tracksuit is not flattering at all. 
Pharrell's short tuxedo is totally working for him. And it changed color.
Cara - Worst  -  Pharrell - Best


Joy Villa in Andre Soriano
She looks like she crashed into a construction site. 
But that's one way to get people to remember who you are.
Worst


Rocsi Diaz in Jovani
This dress is totally working for her and her curves
Best


Beyonce in Proenza Schouler
Queen B always looks amazing
Best


 Kim Kardashian in Jean Paul Gaultier and Kanye West in Balmain
Kim's dress looks like its too big for her. 
I'm digging Kanye in velvet.
Kim - Worst   -  Kanye - Best

Madonna in Givenchy
Was she on drugs?
Worst



Rihanna in Giambattista Valli
I can't decide if I love this, or hate this.
Undecided

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig