MY TOP 7 FACE MASKS

















ORIGINS GinZing
I love this mask because it wakes my skin up and the smell is amazing. 



Murad Clarifying Mask
I like to use this mask when I feel like I'm starting to break out. It puts a stop to the zits immediately. 



Aztec Secret Healing Clay - Available at Whole Foods
This hidden gem I found at Whole Foods. You mix a little dry clay powder with water until you get a nice consistency for a mask. It really is deep pore cleaning and you can't beat the price! This tub will probably last me the rest of my life. 



Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
This mask not only looks cool but it's fun to peel off once it dries. 



Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask
This is one of my favorite masks. It foams up and just makes your skin feel wonderful!



ORIGINS Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask
This is my go to mask. I can definitely see an improvement in my skin after I wash it off. 


GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment
I tried this mask for the first time last week. I've seen all those pictures online of the girls with this on their noses with black dots where their blackheads are. I did not get the same outcome. I don't know if it's because I don't have a lot of blackheads or what. So I will try it again soon. I did like the little tingling feeling it gave my skin though. 





Professional Blog Designs by pipdig