VALENTINES DAY

With Valentines Day this Saturday, I thought I would share some holiday must haves.




Strawberry Champagne Tea from The Skinny Confidential

I haven't made this yet, but you can't go wrong with champagne!



 

Stainiac lip stain

I got this in a BirchBox awhile back and used it a few times, and really liked it.
This stain doesn't come off while eating/drinking or giving kisses.





My favorite is the Maison Close Sublime Luxure triangle bra on slide 1.





One of my good friends made this for my birthday last year. 
I am usually not a big fan of chocolate cake but this was AMAZING!



My boyfriends mom gave me this for Christmas and I LOVE the subtle scent.


Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day!
XO


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig