Raspberry Peach Galette





Ever since summer started, I've been eating so much
fresh fruit. That's definitely one of my favorite things
about summer - all the amazing fruit.
I've been wanting to make something sweet with fruit
for awhile now. I always scroll through MarthaStewart.com
for inspiration. I was searching 'tarts' and came across
this galette recipe. I've never made a galette before. I
was a little apprehensive with making the dough,
I don't have a food processor. Although, I used a blender
 and it came out perfect. It was a lot easier to make
than I had anticipated.
We paired this with some of my favorite Haagen-Dazs
vanilla ice cream. I love to mix the warm and the cold
 together. It was delicious! I will definitely be making
this again.







Recipe from Martha Stewart Living 2013




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig