Recent Purchases No. 1

I've been buying pieces with our trip to Hawaii in mind. Also comfort. I'm all about comfort. 
Here's some of the things I've purchased recently:



Ever since Jacey Duprie from Damsel in Dior wore this on her Instagram I knew I had to have it. And it's on sale right now! 



This is such a cute dress. It comes in this cream and olive. I couldn't decided which one to get for awhile, but ended up going with the cream. 



Ever since I heard about Mikoh Swimwear, about three years ago, that's all I wear. It's so comfortable and cute. 





This stuff is a miracle. As soon as I start rubbing this on my face, I get little clumps of dead skin already. Best peel I've found! 



Because you know it's going to be good.



 
This will make it so much easier to take selfies. No more annoying timer. 



Hope you guys have a great weekend!
XO, N

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig