MY EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS





I'm pretty simple when it comes down to my daily skincare routine. Most days I don't even put on makeup. Here are most of the products I use on a daily basis..





Jane Iredale's Lip Drink is the best chapstick I have come to find. It leaves your lips looking light pink and it has SPF 15 in it. 
I use Stri-Vectin advanced retinol eye treatment around my eyes everyday to help prevent crows feet.





I wash my face with my Clarisonic Aria and Shiseido cleansing cream. It's really gentle and leaves your skin extremely soft. I'm in love with my Clarisonic Aria! It is definitely worth the investment.





I use Cetaphil moisturizing cream on my body and face. It keeps my skin hydrated and doesn't leave a sticky lotion feel, which I love.





When I feel like my skin is looking a little dull I use Vasanti's BrightenUp! It exfoliates gently and gets all my dead skin off without irritating my skin.





Daily Essentials


Jane Iredale lip care
nordstrom.com


Face care
amazon.com


Clarisonic polishing kit
beautybar.com


Shiseido facial cleanser
bloomingdales.com


Strivectin skin care
$97 - thehut.com


Beauty product
cetaphil.com





Thanks for reading! Hope everyone has a great weekend!



Nichole Marie

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig