10 Sunscreens You Need To Try

After the worst sunburn I've ever had on my face, I have rounded up my top ten face moisturizers with SPF to try out. Thanks to Sephora for the sunscreen sample bag! (Use code SUNSET at checkout to get your own)
Usually I am a stickler for sunscreen because I am the most anti-wrinkle person you will probably ever meet. (Botox is my best friend). But this particular day, I was out of town with no SPF, and it was cold and cloudy. I didn't even think about getting sunburned. The next day I looked like Kim Kardashian, (When she had the sunglasses sunburn in Mexico) only my forehead and between my eyes had swollen up; my eyes were halfway shut. AND I had to go to work!! It was HORRIBLE! The swelling lasted about 5 days, and then I started to peel.. What a bad experience. I will ALWAYS wear some sort of SPF now. 

Sephora sunscreen sample bag




Murad Essential-C Day Moisture
SPF - 30
I loved this moisturizer. I've used Murad products in the past and have really liked them all. This one smells really good and it's a good consistency - not runny but not thick like sunscreen. 

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion
SPF - 50+
I LOVED this one! I am a huge fan of Shiseido products also. I use their face wash all the time. This was the perfect consistency, didn't feel like sunscreen and smelled nice. 

Radical Skincare Skin Skin Perfecting Screen
SPF - 30
I liked this one because it is colored and also gave me a little bit of a more even skin tone. It felt really good on my face. 

Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer
SPF - 20
This one smelled amazing but seemed a little bit too thin for me, and with only 20 SPF, I'd like something a little bit stronger. 

Korres Suncare Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Face Sunscreen
SPF - 30
Smelled VERY good, and was very thin. I loved this one because it felt like I didn't have anything on.

SuperGoop! Everyday Sunscreen
SPF - 50
I was a little weary about this one because of the high SPF, I expected it to be thick and sunscreen-ish. It has a strong scent (not bad) but rubbed in very easily despite my preconception. 

Algenist Repairing Tint & Radiance Moisturizer 
SPF - 30
A yellow-beige-ish tint that soaked in easily. I didn't notice much of a smell with this one.

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer
SPF - 47
This had a very good smell, kind of a light pink color, and it felt more oil based. So even though it's thick my skin ate it up and felt very moisturizer after!

Umbra Sheer Physical Defense
SPF - 30
This has no scent and is white and thick like sunblock. I found it a little harder for my skin to fully absorb. If you're looking for more of a sunscreen feel, this ones for you. 

MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Créme
SPF - 30
Light brown tint that smelled AMAZING. This was kind of matte, so it made your skin look flawless but you couldn't tell anything was on your face.








Have you tried any of these? What did you think? I'd love to hear your feedback.
Have a good weekend everyone! And don't forget to wear your sunscreen! :)

XO, N

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig