A Medford Weekend

Last weekend, I headed down to Medford, Oregon for a good friends bridal shower. I also went to a couple different wineries and spend some quality time with my best friends. I seriously have the best group of girlfriends. I'm so lucky to have each and every one of them. It's always so great to see all my girls, but it feels so good to be home. 



Tiffani and I at Belle Fiore in Ashland, Oregon


Pretty grape vines 



Belle Fiore had great wine. Our favorite was the Rosé

Top Shop dress {$68} // Forever 21 sandals {sold out, similar here, and here} // Celine 'Tilda' sunglasses {sold out, similar here}




My beautiful friend Kamrin and I enjoying our Starbucks before the bridal shower. 



Kamrin (24 weeks), me, Natalie (16 weeks with twin girls), Lindsay (the bride to be), and Meggie (39 weeks).

Madewell romper {$49.99 on sale!} // Dogeared necklace {$58} // Jen Meyer initial necklace {$1,800}





I hope everyone had an amazing weekend also! Stay tuned, tomorrow I will be sharing a yummy healthy cookie recipe!

XO, N

1 comment

  1. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future.
    embroidery digitizing

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig